Upcoming Important Dates:
No School: Winter Recess December 24-January 1
While the winter weather has us mostly eating lunch inside now, we still will go out for recess as much as possible. It's the one time of day that kids really can move and play without as many restrictions as they face inside. Thank you for making sure your child has appropriate boots, coats, mittens, and hats to be comfortable while we are outside multiple times each day.
Cohort A - Monday, December 7th
Cohort B & Remote students-Friday, December 11th
If you still wish to place a picture order, click on the following link; O'Connor Studios, enter your unique access code and place your order.
If you did not receive a unique identifier code for your child, please email Sandy Williams at email@example.com.
- It reduces the risk of getting sick with influenza, reduces the severity of disease (including the risk of hospitalization), and prevents the spread of influenza to others.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, the influenza vaccine is especially critical to reduce the overall impact of respiratory illness on the population, protect vulnerable populations from severe illness, and decrease the overall burden on the healthcare system.
- Students in Kindergarten-Grade 12 are required to receive influenza vaccine for the current influenza season for school attendance.
- Students must receive the influenza vaccine for the current season by December 31, 2020.
- Medical and religious exemptions are allowable in the state of Massachusetts.
- Any age-appropriate licensed influenza vaccine for the current season fulfills the requirement. This includes injectable and nasal spray vaccine types.
- The school immunization requirements, including the requirement for the seasonal influenza vaccine, apply to all Massachusetts students enrolled in Kindergarten through Grade 12, regardless of whether the district is providing instruction in-person, or using a hybrid or remote learning model.
- Breakfast items: Jam/jelly, cereal (hot & cold), pancake mix, syrup
- Canned goods: Chili, hearty soup, canned meats (white tuna, chicken, salmon, ham), baked beans, beef stew, Chef Boyardee
- Dry goods: Coffee, tea, cocoa, baking mixes, macaroni & cheese, couscous, quinoa, and other grains
- Snack items: granola bars, raisins, pudding, peanut butter crackers, other crackers
- Condiments: Mayonnaise, salad dressing, mustard, ketchup, and other condiments
- Personal care items: Soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, feminine products
- Baby items: Diapers, formula, baby food
For a $20 Donation
You can participate in Our HW Community Photo Scavenger Hunt!
Here is what you need to do:
Email Lisa Fibbe @Lmfot@comcast.net and she will send you a secure link for payment.
Once you go to our secure links and pay, We will send you the instructions and the checklist.
Enjoy celebrating the Holiday season by finding and photographing yourself or family with the clues from the checklist.
Add our Twitter Page @HWHolidayHunt and Like our Facebook Page@HW Holiday Hunt: Girls Basketball Fundraiser
Once complete: You can post your Photos to our Facebook or Twitter pages for all participants to enjoy. Be sure to use #HWgirlsbasketball #HWHolidayHunt
Be sure to stop at 2 Donkeys Toy Shop during Store Hours and show your Holiday Mascot Gerry to pick up a small treat.
And of course.......Have a blast making some fun family memories!!
EARLY CHILDHOOD PARTNERS CFCE “WIND-DOWN WEDNESDAYS” PARENT WORKSHOPS ON ZOOM
Please join Early Childhood Partners CFCE for a series of FREE drop-in parent workshops to connect local families during these unprecedented times. Each week we will focus on self-care strategies, share parenting challenges & opportunities and discuss ways to better support our children. These workshops will be facilitated by Maryellen Collamore, MSW, LICSW, a local child & family clinician who specializes in parenting and childhood mental health.
JANUARY 6 @ 7:30PM: PARENTING DURING COVID
JAN 13 @ 7:30PM: ADDRESSING CHALLENGING BEHAVIORS
JAN 20 @ 7:30PM: ENGAGING TWO AGE LEVELS AT ONCE
JAN 27 @ 7:30PM: PARENT/PARTNER COMMUNICATION
FEBRUARY 3 @ 7:30PM: SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
FEB 10 @ 7:30PM: SELF-CARE FOR BUSY PARENTS
Please register at www.EarlyChildhoodPartners.com to receive the ZOOM link. Feel free to join us for one or all of the workshops!
Early Childhood Partners CFCE offers FREE storytimes, playgroups, workshops, community events, advocacy, connections, and support for families and children aged 0-8.
To learn more and to register, please go to our website www.EarlyChildhoodPartners.com or call 978-468-5489.
Funded by a grant from the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care awarded to Hamilton-Wenham RSD. All educational and non-academic programs, activities and employment opportunities at Hamilton-Wenham RSD are offered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, homelessness, age and/or disability, and any other class or characteristic protected by law.